Certified Strategic HRBP
CPD at a glance
25+ years of industry leading certification delivery
7K+ certified events each calender year
Top universities including Oxford, UCL, University of Leeds etc. value CPD.
Business partnering, sometimes called HR or L&D (Learning and Development) business partnering, is not the what, but how HR delivers its capability in an organizational context. Business partners work closely with leadership teams to help build organizational and people capabilities. They work with the organization to shape and implement effective HR strategies and programs, drawing on their unique knowledge as people professionals. The concept of business partnering was conceived in the mid-1990s by Dave Ulrich and has become fundamental to the way many organizations structure their people function, although the original model has evolved since.
- Gain skills that help you deliver Organizational results
- HRBP role helps HR professionals to get a seat at the leadership table
- HRBP certification helps you gain consulting skills for cross industry opportunities
Exam Format & Length?
- Online exam-100 MCQs | Duration: Two hours.
Who can apply?
- Must have at least two years of experience in an HR position.
Certified Strategic HRBP Content Outline
- Business Management
- Analysis of various HR Roles
- Strategic HR Management & Application
- HR Technology & Evaluation
- Strategic HR Planning
- Building a competency model
- Employer Branding & Talent Acquisition
- Validation & Evaluation
- Talent Management & Development
- Organization Development & Change Management
- Employee Engagement & Employee Relations
Yogeysh Singh (MBA, CHRC, SSBB, SPHRi) is the CEO of Workx Middle East, a renowned talent management & talent development company based out of the UAE. He also has formal certifications from top business schools including Harvard & Wharton in Learning & Development, People analytics, Organization Design (IIM), Strategic Management (CBS), Emotional Intelligence (ISB), Lean management to name a few.
Mr.Yogeysh is a dynamic trainer, a sought-after Strategic HR & Organizational
Development (OD) Consultant, who has delivered 5000+ hours of training in HR and
other critical soft skills across the Middle East to more than 60 nationalities.
His style of teaching is fun, engaging and highly fruitful. He is currently pursuing his PHD in HR.