UAE Labor Law
WORKX introduces an interactive course that will enable you to understand the legal landscape of employing people (from recruitment to termination) in the United Arab Emirates. In addition, it will prepare HR practitioners to handle common labor-related issues across the Emirates successfully.
- Upon completion of the program, you will be able to understand the impact of employment law during the employment relationship, including:
- The context within which the employment relationship operates and the effect of different jurisdictions and legal systems in the UAE.
- Types of contracts include permanent, temporary, fixed-term, and part-time. Employment status and how it affects the employment relationship.
- Recognize the primary rights that the employee has during the employment relationship. Adhere to the labor law from recruiting to the termination of employees.
- Course Overview
- Introduction of UAE labour and Employment Law
- Different types of Legal Entity in the UAE
- Title One (Definitions and General Provisions)
- Title Two (Employment of Workers and Youth and Women Labour)
- Title Four (Working Hours and Leaves)
Title_Five(Safety and Protection)
- Title Six (Disciplinary Rules)
- Title Seven (Termination of Employment Contract and End of Service Gratuity)
- Title Eight (Compensations for Occupational Injuries and Diseases)
- Title Nine (Collective Labor Disputes)
- Title Ten (Labor Inspection)
- Title Eleven (Sanctions)
- Title Twelve (Final Provisions)
- UAE Federal Labour Law
- New Amendments in UAE Labor Law 2022
- Free Zone Employment Law
About The Faculty
Yogeysh Singh (MBA, CHRC, SSBB, SPHRi, SHRM-SCP) is the CEO of Workx Middle East, a renowned talent management & talent development company based out of the UAE. He also has formal certifications from top business schools including Harvard & Wharton in Learning & Development, People analytics, Organization Design (IIM), Strategic Management (CBS), Emotional Intelligence (ISB), Lean management to name a few.
Mr.Yogeysh is a dynamic trainer, a sought-after Strategic HR & Organizational
Development (OD) Consultant, who has delivered 5000+ hours of training in HR and
other critical soft skills across the Middle East to more than 60 nationalities.
His style of teaching is fun, engaging and highly fruitful. He is currently pursuing his PHD in HR.